Monday, March 5, 2012

Riding in the Rain with a purpose

I think the videos sort of speak for themselves this time. So enjoy


I put that solidly in the "It seemed like a good idea at the time" category.

But then later...


By the time I got close to home I was on a part of the ride that has no cars on it. It is up hill, which is kind of a bummer after 13 miles, but it is a nice road now. The filming is a little bit wobbly, I think it is because I am not using my hands on the bike. I'm not really sure, but it looks like I'm sitting up. I'll be sure to keep a hand on the bike next time I film while riding.



Originally I was planning on riding all the way to my wife's car, but I was soaking wet, so I took my vehicle, which was literally at the junk yard's door. It worked fine that day, but I spent a grand fixing it a few weeks later.





So in the end I did get my wife's car fixed. The belt had slipped off in the rain again, and I replaced the tensioner for good measure. Not a big deal, but I haven't ridden my bike since that day. That's kind of pathetic.

No comments:

Post a Comment